coffee break coffee break

YOUR NOT DAVID FIRTH

you may be as sick and twisted as david firth (or maybe just a lowly wannabee) but u arent, so dont try to make sick ass videos like him, we dont need another pervert makin disturbing flash like this.

Weirdo Fights! Ep.1 Weirdo Fights! Ep.1

dude, YES!

haha, im with that last guy. a funny fighting movie=pure genius!. this is definitely one of my favorites, cant wait till the next one.

Skate Shorts Skate Shorts

B-E-A-utiful

lovely. Its like seeing colours ive never seen before

Mushroom clock Mushroom clock

I'm not impressed

k tristan, NO! stop putting poo on the portal. find something good to do and stick with it! ok i dont think ive ever seen a worse video, litterly. dude come on man i didnt know u could go that low. Not impressed....

Stick Battle Supreme Stick Battle Supreme

I love you

best movie ive ever seen lets go have sex

jake-dog responds:

i no

Wacked! Episode 12 Wacked! Episode 12

i hate you

.....hell nao

Charakter Movie 5 Charakter Movie 5

ass

sorry man but this really sucks ass. i think the hole animator thing just doesnt fit u.oh ya, suck my left testical u homo never make such a gay flash again!!!!!!

Super Console Wars Part 2 Super Console Wars Part 2

BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!

I am so mad that domu-kun angry smashfest made number on eand not you. THIS is byt far the alltime best flash video ever made!!!!!!!!!!! im lookin forward to the next episode!!!

Old: Fred the Zombie Old: Fred the Zombie

what the fuck

ok that had to be the gayest flash ive ever seen, i meen seriously i could, and have pulled better flash movies out of my ass!!

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

BEST FUCKING FlASH EVER!!!!

this is the best flash ive ever seen., Its representin! final fantasy is truely the rpg for me, the only one i need. I hope u keep on making dope movies.